A nonprofit organization had to cancel a July 2020 in-person meeting due to Covid-19. The program was under a grant that required the funding for the event to be used before the end of 2020. The meeting needed to be pivoted to a virtual event and offer presentations for attendees throughout the United States.
EMC Meetings & Events was assigned to select an event platform and to project manage as a liaison between the production company and the non-profit planning team. The two-day event featured presentations from medical scholars along with five breakout rooms to present white papers and offered 20-minute question and answer sessions.
- • EMC Meetings & Events technology team project managed the overall event
- • Clear communications pre, during and after event
- • 55 Scholar videos introducing speakers were created, along with visually engaging presentations
- • In order to serve the members of the organization who were unable to be there in person, a live webcast was produced
- •Due to EMC Meetings & Events project management and work from all parties involved, the event was held successfully with 95% attendance and fully engaged attendees
- •The keynote videos and engaging presentations delivered important messaging and information in a memorable format
- •Viewers were able to leave comments through the video service and participate in 20-minute discussion sessions. This provided internal interaction amongst the attendees allowing for a successful meeting.